Additional questions about the Platform are answered on the Platform, in Toolbox.
- What is a Spike?
- What is the Spike Team and how do I join?
- Can I sign up for the Spike Team for multiple days?
- What if I need to change my Spike day or leave the Spike Team?
- I received a Spike text. Do I have to come on?
- Do I have to stay until the queue health is green?
- How do I schedule a shift?
- What does the red dot next to some shifts mean?
- Why is the shift I want to take “grayed out”?
- What if none of the shifts available work for me?
- What should I do if I'm going to miss a shift?
- How do I delete a shift?
- Are there any Crisis Text Line materials available to spread the word?
- Is there Crisis Text Line merchandise? How do I get some?
- Do you have self-care perks for Crisis Counselors?
- Can Crisis Text Line give me a letter of verification?
- Can Crisis Text Line verify my hours for school credit, internships, or fieldwork?