Everything you need to know while you're learning the skills to become a Crisis Counselor.
- What software and hardware do I need to complete training
- How do I pass training?
- How many times can I take the quizzes?
- How many times can I take the roleplay and skill bite assignments?
- My assignment hasn’t been graded and I can’t move on to the next module in Canvas. What do I do?
- I completed my assignments and received a grade from my Coach, but I still can’t move to the next module in Canvas.
- How do I set my timezone?
- How do I pick a shift?
- How do I delete a shift?
- How do I take time off?
- Where do I take my shifts?
- I’m having trouble scheduling my shift.
- How do I access training?
- If I've deferred, how can I resume training?
- Is there a printable version of the modules?
- What is the time commitment once I graduate from the training program?
- Can Crisis Text Line verify my hours for school credit, internships, or fieldwork?
- Can Crisis Text Line verify my training hours?